Monday, August 9, 2010

Pie a la Mode

I just finished eating a piece of my grandma's homemade pie.  YUM!  As I sat enjoying my slice of pie, I began to think back. 

The first pie I can remember making was a lemon pie.  The first pie I remember eating was an apple pie.  Some of my family's favorite kinds of pies are shown below.


Pecan pie is one of my dad's favorite kinds of pie.  My mom also enjoys pecan pie. 




Chocolate pie is one of my mom's favorite kinds of pie.  She likes several kinds but this is one of her favorite kinds of pie. 



My sister enjoys pumpkin pie. 



Lemon pie is my favorite kind of pie.  I really love lemon ice box pie. 
I am not a big fan of meringue on pies but I don't let it stop me. 




Lemon ice box pie was one of the first kinds of pies that I learned how to cook
at a very young age. 





I also enjoy key lime pie. 





The best tasting key lime pie I think I've ever tasted was in Key Largo, Florida. 




The first pie I can remember eating was an apple pie. 



You can also make fried apple pies seen in the picture above. 


No comments:

Post a Comment