Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Oh How I Wish It Would Rain

We got a nice and pleasant surprise earlier today with the refreshing rain.
I was at home when the thunder began.  I had just gotten back to work when here came the rain. 



We were so happy to see the rain, one felt like singin' in the rain, but didn't.  I also remembered a few friends who because it had been so dry and hot lately, wanted to do a rain dance.



I guess your rain dance worked ladies.




It was so nice and welcoming and refreshing to see the rain come down from above. 



I don't know about you, but my grass definitely benefited from the rain. 



I just love how green this grass looks. 







For a brief while, the pop up rain shower, became quite heavy.  It was refreshing though to see the rain.  Here's hoping you see a rainbow after the rain.

1 comment: