Saturday, February 5, 2011

Good Day Sunshine

Okay so Friday was yet another snow day.  After going into work, we hadn't stayed there long and everyone went home.  My dad drove me home in my car then drove home in it.  Mom cleaned out my car too while they had it.  They would have done outside too but I had to get my dog to the vet to get her annual vaccinations and vet wasn't opened too much longer.  They are awesome like that. 

After that, I went to their place for a little while, then drove home for a while when mom went out shopping.  Later, we went and had Mexican at On the Border and then went mom and dad's place for dessert and a movie. 

We settled in and I began to open my presents.  My mom made lemon pie.  My favorite!  Thanks Mom!  I <3 you!
After presents and pie, we settled down to watch the new movie, Secretariat.  Definitely two thumbs up. 

Thankfully, the sun came out this morning and was out all day today melting the snow away.  Hello sunshine. 



No comments:

Post a Comment