Thursday, September 23, 2010

Holly's New Haircut

Okay, so many of you have already probably seen the pictures that I posted of my dog, Holly's new haircut. 

I took her on Tuesday, to get her hair cut.  I was waiting until closer to fall.  I took her to Happy Tails.  They did a great job with her!   

Here are some pictures below of Holly after her cut. 


Holly on her way home after getting her hair cut. 
The groomer brought her out and set her down on the floor and she hurried right over to me. 
Doesn't she look so happy ;o)
For those who know Holly, yes, I took a risk by letting her ride in my car without a carrier. 





Holly making herself at home after getting home from the groomer.  She just sprawled out on the floor. 





One of my favorite pictures.  This cut is what the breed is supposed to look like. 





Holly laying comfortably on the floor happy to be home. 




Holly was watching me eat my lunch. 





Holly outside after her haircut. 




No comments:

Post a Comment